More and more homeowners, and those who are building their new/ first house, are thinking not only about the savings they can make when purchasing construction materials, but also about long-term savings, from reducing the costs of energy bills and making durable construction projects.
Metal roofing responds to this demand by offering a solid and attractive solution, available in different colors, profiles and textures. It is suitable for any type of roof, sloped or flat, provides long-term protection, requires low maintenance and can make a significant difference in the annual energy costs.
Reasons to install a metal roof may include:
- Longevity: A metal roof has a life span of 40 to 70 years, depending on the quality of the material used.
- Resistance: Some metal roofs withstand winds over 150 hm/h; they will neither rust nor crack, if properly installed. In addition, these roofs do not need periodic maintenance. However, this does not exclude routine checks to ensure their integrity.
- Safety: A metal roof will not start burning in the event of a fire or if it is struck by lightning.
- Energy efficiency: With such a roof above your head, energy costs will be reduced by approximately 10-25%.
- Eco-friendliness: Metal roofs are 100% recyclable at the end of their life span.
Look to reputable Fort Worth roofing contractors for quality metal roofing installations.