The evolution over time of the roof was primarily related to the local specifics, traditionalism or the desire for progress of one region or another, as well as to the technological progress in the field of roofing materials and the corresponding accessories.
Asphalt shingles have long been the most popular choice among residential building owners in Texas because this roofing option is low-cost. While not as durable as other materials, residential roofers in Fort Worth confirm, asphalt offers good value for the money.
However, if you want a truly durable roof that will offer you peace of mind for a long time, you should choose stone coated steel roofing.
The superior technical characteristics of the metal tiles coated with natural stone include:
- The dimensions of these materials are calculated to ensure minimal losses
- The steel core of these materials is protected against corrosion by a layer of ZnMg
- The lifespan of a stone coated steel roof is estimated at more than 50 years
- This roofing material does not require the installation of snow guards
- It provides exceptional resistance to strong winds (up to 240 km/ h), due to the fastening system
- Manufacturers offer 30 year warranty
- Due to their natural appearance and elegance, stone coated steel tiles are suitable for any type roof, with various geometric patterns.