Asphalt is among the most common roofing material used throughout the country – you can see asphalt roofs in any geographical area, in any climate zone, on modern and classic buildings alike. The widespread popularity of the material is due to the many great qualities that it offers – here are some:
- Low cost – asphalt is among the cheapest roofing materials of them all. The ownership costs related to having an asphalt roof on your property are also low – maintaining and repairing asphalt roofs are as affordable as buying the material;
- Attractive appearance – roofing asphalt comes in a very wide variety of shapes, colors and textures, making the material suitable for buildings of all styles. Asphalt for roofing is available in the form of shingles of various shapes and sizes as well as in large sheets that are very simple to install, they only need to be rolled out;
- Quick and easy installation – the installation of your asphalt roof does not require special experience or special tools;
- Durability – properly installed asphalt roofing in Fort Worth can easily last for over 3 decades, especially in areas that are not affected by extreme weather events, such as tornadoes;
- Sustainability – asphalt is an eco-friendly, recyclable material that is made using sustainable technologies, so putting asphalt on your roof reduces your building’s environmental footprint significantly.