In general, you should keep in mind that good roofing contractors are licensed, authorized for practicing in your state, insured and experienced. These are the basic requirements when you pick a Forth Worth roofer. Additionally, you should ask about portfolio, a list of references and make sure you get a written detailed estimate for your project.
When you choose a roofer, the services provided can also make a difference. You should not settle for roof installation or replacement only, but also make sure roofers in Fort Worth are certified for performing insulation work, provides repairs and maintenance work, as well as emergency services.
Questions to Ask a Forth Worth roofer
- Are you specialized in installing certain types of roofs?
- Are you fully insured? (a roofer must have worker`s comp and liability insurance)
- Is your insurance still valid (you should always check its expiration date)
- Do you offer a free estimates and on-site inspection?
- How long are the workmanship warranties you provide? Are they covered by manufacturer warranty?
- Once the roofing project is over, will you deal with debris removal and recycling old materials? Is there a charge for this?
- Do you have an inclement weather policy?